It’s more than a year now when I tried to used Proactiv and got the best result so I continue to use it until now.
Why Proactiv and why benzoyl peroxide in Proactiv is superior to other anti-acne treatments?
- Proactiv is the Superior anti acne because it prevents acne breakouts and blemishes with the use of the Proactiv Solution 3-Step System. It treats acne safely and effectively by attacking it at the source where a build-up of dead skin cells and bacteria clogs your pores.
- Mild enough to use every day, Proactiv gently cleans and unplugs your pores and kills acne causing bacteria. The combination of medicines penetrates deep into your skin to destroy the bacteria and help reduce inflammation and heals the lesion. Good thing is that your skin clears without the drying, peeling or chemical smell you may find in other products.
The Proactiv Renewing Cleanser (Step 1) and Repairing Treatment (Step 3) contain finely- milled, prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide with soothing botanicals. Together these ingredients gently exfoliate your skin, unplug your pores and attack acne-causing bacteria.
- The Revitalizing Toner helps remove excess oils and dead skin cells to prevent future breakouts, and the Refining Mask helps reduce inflammation.
Why benzoyl peroxide in Proactiv is superior to other anti-acne treatments?
Benzoyl Peroxide is a powerful ingredient that is effective against all kinds of acne (blackheads, whiteheads, and big red pimples).
- It is bactericidal, meaning it kills bacteria, rather than simply slowing down their growth.
- Works very quickly improving acne as early as five days after starting treatment.
- Proactiv’s 2.5% benzoyl peroxide concentration is mild, yet powerful enough to kill acne causing bacteria.
- It is finely milled, with proprietary advanced microcrystals that delivers the medicine without irritating your skin.
Lastly, Proactiv released a Limited Edition 60-Day Bundle Pack with upsized Refining Mask (2.5oz instead of the regular 1oz) and Free 50ml Proactiv Advanced Daily Oil Control to fight acne in a very affordable price.
Products are available at any Watsons and SM Department stores nationwide. Try it now and see the difference!