Summer is finally here and people want to enjoy their vacation in their provinces, in hotels and other places with their love ones and friends.
Since today is my husband’s birthday, I invited him along with our baby to joined me in the social media marketing workshop at Subic Bay Yacht Club.
What I loved most about Subic Bay Yacht Club?
- Cozy ambiance inside and out. Room rates ranges from Php 6,000 to Php 20,000 on weekdays and Php 6,500 to Php 21,000 on weekend.
All rates are for both single or double occupancy with welcome drink and complimentary breakfast. All rates are net of tax and no service charge added.
2. Sumptuous breakfast for only Php 499.00 with unlimited coffee (how was it?)
3. Yacht area is spotted in the back side of the hotel. Subic Bay Yacht Club is also open for membership and to those who want to rent a yacht , price approximately starts at Php 10,000.00 for 2 hours.
4. Free use of swimming pool and gym. Swimming pool not just for adults but for children too with playground, slides and own volleyball area.
5. Spa and jacuzzi are also available; you don’t need to call a masseur and wait if your number will called.
Generous staffs that attentively there to assist you in case you need something.
My husband is very happy in our family gateway at Subic Bay Yacht Club. The birthday man had a rest even for 2 days only. One of the happiest memories we shared together as husband and wife and also this serves as one of my gifts for our upcoming 2nd year wedding anniversary.
Beat the summer and visit this awesome place when you will visit Subic… soon 🙂
Thank you for reading guys!
Subic Bay Yacht Club address:
Rizal Highway corner Burgos Street, Subic Bay Freefort Zone
Telephone Numbers: +6347-252-5211
Manila Landline: +632-844-5777
Mobile Numbers: +63-917-544-6411
To learn more about Subic Bay Yacht Club; please visit their Facebook Page at: SubicBayYachtClub