In the grand arena of life, managing your finances can often feel like a high-stakes game. Every decision you make, from budgeting to investing, has the potential to impact your financial future. Just like in a game, a strategic approach can help you not only survive but thrive in the world of money and finance.
Now, we’ll explore the concept of financial strategy through the lens of gaming, offering valuable insights to help you level up your financial game and secure a prosperous future.
Here are my top three (3) online financial video games for kids. Free to play and useful too!
LEGO City Adventures Build And Protect
In LEGO City Adventures Build and Protect players help Mayor Solomon Fleck build a LEGO city using various buildings which earn tax revenues that can be spent to help build out the rest of your city.
– Build the buildings needed to create a thriving metropolis.
– Dig for hidden minipieces which can be used to build unique building types available in each zone.
– Collect taxes from each building to fund further development & more digs.
– Each building requires you to have enough LEGO stud savings to buy it along with the needied minipieces.
– Unlock each of the six zones of the city by filling each zone with 25 buildings.
– Each zone has its own unique LEGO pieces and building types with their own earning schedules.
– Ensure each zone has at least one police office and fire department so you can protect the citizens.
– Put out fires and stop burglaries to earn extra rewards.
The Powerpuff Girls Panic In Townsville
Powerpuff Girls Panic in Townsville is a protect the city game where you help ward off risks associated with natural disasters and monsters.
Help Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles save the city.
– Use the arrows to locate dangers.
– Tap on firey meteors and hold to destroy them.
– Repeatedly click on icey commets to destroy them.
– Collect pickles to score additional points.
– Play through 5 different levels. As you advance through levels additional features are added to the game.
– On the second level a gang of thugs appear which you can take a picture of & there is a visual display you should visit to click thumbs up or thumbs down for good or bad characters shown on the screen.
– On the third level you answer math quiz questions and fight a large monster.
– On the fourth level you fight Mojo Jojo’s blimp.
– On the fifth level you fight the large monster and Mojo Jojo’s bomb dropping blimp.
Mahjong Solitiare is a simple single-player tile matching game.
– In the options menu (available from a button on the right) choose from 4 different board layouts including wall, heart, default (or classic / turtle), and pryamid.
– You can also select alternate tile types in the options menu. We offer famous landmarks, types of buildings, contrustuction, rennovation, economy, and landscapes.
– Match identical open (or free) tile pairs. A stone is considered free if there are no other stones on top of it and either the left or right side is free of other stones.
– You can only select open stones. Open stones will turn blue when you select them. If a stone you select does not turn blue or doesn’t pair off that means it is not open.
– If you get stuck you can select the shuffle button at the right edge of the game to reshuffle the remaining stones.
The right rail of the game shows the game controls & indicators. At the top it shows how many open pairs you have remaining and how long you have played. Next there are 4 buttons to play a new game, shuffle the remaining stones, undo your most recent move, and adjust game settings via the options button.
LEGO City Adventures Build And Protect, Powerpuff Girls Panic in Townsville are are so easy to play and two of my favorites since I usually watch cartoons and collect LEGO. Mahjong Solitiare on the other hand is a bit hard for me since there’s a lot of techniques to use for playing but if you’re usually playing it, it will be easy for you afterwards.
In many games, you earn in-game currency to progress. In real life, your income is your financial lifeblood. Look for opportunities to increase your income, whether through a side hustle, a career change, or investments. The more resources you have, the more strategic moves you can make.
In both games and finance, risks are ever-present. Insurance is your armor against life’s unexpected challenges. Ensure you have health, auto, home, and life insurance to protect your financial well-being.
Just as learning the rules and strategies of a game is essential to succeed, financial education is the ultimate power-up in the world of finance. Continuously educate yourself about money management, investing, and financial planning.
In the end, managing your money and finances is a lot like mastering a complex video game. It requires strategy, planning, adaptability, and continuous improvement. By setting clear goals, budgeting effectively, managing debt, investing wisely, and staying educated, you can navigate the financial game with confidence and, ultimately, come out as the winner.
For more money games, visit www.mortgagecalculator.org/money-games.