From a back to back barefoot run of 6k at SunPIOLOgy last November 24 at McKinley Hill, I’m happy that the route in The Red Crab 5k Run change a little bit. From the starting line going to the Lawton Ave. and before the end of the route – is the uphill area going to C5 and way back to the finish line.
This is a great run with
– nice people mingle each other
– early gun start
– some are beginners (newbies) in running
– marshals cheers the runners
– ample hydration / water supply
– good organizing team with Without Limits and The Red Crab itself with some of their employees run with us
– with the wacky host (The Running Host) with some funny quotes 🙂
– lovable couple as Emcees (Mish and Wesley) plus The Running Host (I love your green jokes)
– upon entering at the dining table where you will eat your hearty breakfast with sexy and good looking crews of The Red Crab that will entertain you.
– they serve the food and your lootbags while the Emcees entertaining your questions, jokes, etc.
winners of the 5km First Red Crab Run
Congratulations to all runners who participated in this event. To all the crew and officials of the Red Crab, Titanium Runner, to all the sponsors, to the organizers and Without Limits Philippines! Job well done! Registration fee is worth in this kind of race. See you next event.
Runners, share your experiences about this run!