Yesterday at Makati City, Ms. Karen Castro, the Marketing Manager of Azalea Residence and Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas of TAG Media & PR signed a partnership agreement for the upcoming Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 #AdMe that will happen on July 26, 2015 from 8AM to 6PM at the posh and new SMX Aura, Taguig, Philippines.
The organizers are expecting to have different corporate companies as participants with their senior level managers with a theme: Empower, Connect, Inspire & Learn. This is not the first time that Azalea Residence shows support to the organizers, just recently, the hotel accommodated 9 media for their 3 Days 2 Nights stay after the Tree Top Adventure Baguio Press Conference.
Different top executives will join the Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 and together they will share the future of Online Marketing in the Philippines and in Asia Pacific region with the following points:
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from East to West and West to East
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and Entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro – multinationals E-commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Here are the Speakers for the upcoming #AdME
- Constantin Roberts – Managing Director, Zalora Philippines
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Uber Philippines
- Richard Upton- President, John Robert Powers Asia
- Donald Lim- Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN
- Janette Toral- E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino
- Robert Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Chinkee Tan- Best Selling Author, Motivational Speaker, Radio Host and Wealth & Wellness Coach
- Rebecca Bustamante Mills- CEO, Chalre Associates & President, Asia CEO Awards
- Mikel Yaw- CEO, Elabram Systems Group
- Carlos Celdran- Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
- Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creative Voices Productions
- Tanya Llana- Marketing & Sales Director, Victoria Court & General Manager, Hotel La Corona De Lipa
- James Jimenez- Director, Commission On Elections
- Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
“At Azalea Residences in Baguio City, Philippines, you’ll bask in cozy retreats and also take pleasure in excellent offerings for a superb holiday experience. Here, all rooms boasts modern interior design and are generously appointed with travel essentials, such a kitchen and dining area, cable TV, mini-bar, and private toilet and bath. Absolute pampering is also ensured by amenities which includes a concierge, coffee shop, bar lounge, and banquet services.” – Azalea Residence.
Azalea Residences is a 99 suites hotel that is located at #7 Leonard Wood Loop, Bgy. M. Roxas, Baguio City, 2600.
For partnership and sponsorship, you may contact TAG Media & PR at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph.