We should have physical and mental fitness to get rid of diabetes and here are some tips to have healthy lifestyle:
1. Lose extra weight – A healthy weight helps control blood sugar levels.
2. Control your carbohydrates – Manage your carbs intake daily, this will help keep your blood
sugar under control.
3. Keep exercising – Regular exercise daily cuts down stress and triglyceride levels.
4. Get enough rest – Getting enough sleep leads to a healthier eating habit with improved blood
5. Be conscious about your blood sugar – When you know where you stand and which level your
blood sugar is at, you will know if you just need diet or you have to get checked by a physician already.
BitterGo is a dietary food supplement that is made from high content of Ampalaya Extract,
Banaba Extract, Luyang Dilaw Extract, and Bawang Extract. According to studies these ingredients
are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in
managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify
absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control.
And when you are conscious about your blood sugar level, you would want to manage and control it. Good thing there’s a supplement that has ingredients which may help manage your blood sugar levels.
Made more effective than powdered ingredients, it is a product of extensive research
and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International
Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology
Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
Note that, BitterGo is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
BitterGo is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide!
For more info, please Like BitterGo on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Also, please follow @BitterGoPH on Instagram and Twitter.