Since college days; I wish to buy my own car and now – this plan is almost reality. I want to make sure that setting goals and plan are final first before getting the car I want.
I listed some information that will make you plan if you want to buy a brand new car or a second hand car.
- You can visit any places you want and not waiting for a driver or (Uber or Grab) to fetch you.
- No hassle since you handle your time.
- Price varies depends on what brand and model of car you purchased. Chances of paying cash or installment thru bank.
- I love the idea of paying in bank even the interest is a bit high unlike cash – yes, you can pay cash if you have enough money (right)? 🙂
- Insurance is a plus since buying it first hand.
- If you have plan of disposing or selling your car since you want another brand or model – the selling price will be lower (if you will be a second handed car).
- (Some) cars needed improvement on accessories, tires and so on.
- In this traffic era; I’m now thinking to enroll in a motorcycle class so that in case traffic jam may occur. I have alternatives.
Whatever decision you will come up; it’s up to you. Don’t rush yourself to buy things that you may regret in the future.
Money and time are always a good tandem – because you need money to buy a product and time to decide if you want it now or later.
You can also visit Cars.com if you want to learn about new products, models and specs of cars.