Big Boss Cement, Inc. (BBCI), held a press launch last January 11, 2018 at the Green Sun Hotel. This is a 100% Filipino-owned company guided by leading edge research and development, officially announces its entry into the local cement market. It has invented a revolutionary cement manufacturing process that results in stronger structures and the most environment-friendly cement in the world today.
Instead of importing cements, why not make one here in our country.
Instead of importing cements, why not make one here in the #Philippines. #BigBossCement is a 100% Filipino-owned cement company, which has patented a revolutionary cement manufacturing process that results in stronger structures and the most environment-friendly cement in the world today. #PinoyProduct #CementMadeInPampanga #CurlyDianneDotCom
What’s good about Big Boss Cement, Inc. (BBCI)?
- BBCI new technology does away with more than century-old system of mining materials such as clay, limestone, sand and shale, and heating them inside a kiln at around 1500 °C.
- This old process produces heavy carbon dioxide emissions, which is why the cement industry to date accounts for around 5% of harmful C02 emissions in the world.
- Its patent-pending manufacturing process makes use of readily available raw materials, such as lahar and does not require excessive heat in order to produce high quality products.
- Has a laboratory at the heart of the City, fully equipped with a mini dryer, mini mill, XRF Machine and a Flow table, Compressive Machine, among others, to ensure the continuous pursuit for the true green cement.
- Their testing facility has the potential to produce 5,000 bags per month.
Here is the glimpse of the Press Launch.
Their first products, the Big Boss Cement Type 1P: Reduced clinker. Super tough. Eco friendly will be available in the market in March 2018.
To know more about Big Boss Cement Inc, please visit their website at www.bigbosscement.com.