I usually dine and review new restaurants in the metro out of curiosity and this newly open branch (actually in soft opening state as of this moment) of Fiery Style at Estancia Mall is an exception. I list down some of the good points I witness when I tried to dine in there.
I have 5 Things Listed here Why I Like Fiery Style at Estancia Mall:
1. Mexican Fusion – Aside from nachos, fajitas and steaks that you can order here, the serving is actually huge that one or two people can share or that will depends on the appetite of the person. What I like here is are the steaks and the Lord of the Wings with 24 pieces of Chicken Wings, 8 of each topped with the following flavours: Hot Hot Hot Sauce & Bacon, Nacho Cheese Sauce & Bacon and Texan-Style BBQ.
2. Cost of Food – Considering that the restaurant is in the prime location; the prices of the foods here ranges from Php 138.00 – Php 1,000.00. There are still some viands that good for sharing and for me the price is okay as long as it will satisfy my cravings.
3. Ambiance and Music – I love the ambiance here specially the lights are not dim and the cozy feelings that reminds you that you’re there to dine and relax with matching live music. When I visited the place, the band entertained us with Bossanova genre. Looks like I will definitely visit this restaurant, maybe not in this area but somewhere near in my place.
4. Location – The location of Fiery Style is just near the drop off area of the mall and accessible to everyone even for commuters. I wish they will also open branches in south area like Alabang or Solenad in Laguna. I know, there is one in Bonifacio Global City which is near to my place.
5. Over All Experience – Aside from friendly crews and managers; my overall experience here is superb and awesome! The night filled with fun and food trip and bonding with my blogger friends and sing along with the band.
P.S. Thank you Mr. Miguel dela Rosa and to the staff and crews of Fiery Style, Estancia Mall Branch. They’re very accommodating not just to us but to all their guests.