Last June 18, 2019 at Dads, West Avenue Quezon City; Honorable Congressman Teodorico “Nonong” T. Haresco invited some bloggers and media friends as part of his thanksgiving celebration as he won unanimously as a Congressman for the third time in Aklan.
Good thing that I met him again and he told us his upcoming projects in his area. Representative Haresco already authored and co-authored some projects and what I’m impressed with him is he still humble despite of what his status now.
Here are some of the 60 projects that he authored and co-authored and still planning for some.
- Act exempting users of electronic vehicles from the payment of road user’s tax
- Act to prescribe nutrition labeling for food products
- Increasing the bed capacity of Ibajay District Hospital from 25 to 100
- Act granting 1,000 Pesos monthly stipend by way of financial assistance to centenarians
- Act providing for the establishment of barangay drugstores
- Act penalizing anti-competitive agreements, abuse of dominant position, and anti-competitive mergers, establishing the Philippine Fair Competition Commission
- Act granting 500 Pesos monthly allowance to barangay tanods
- Act amending the strengthening of the Philippine Disaster Risk Reduction and Management System
- Act to combat abuse and increase penalties for crimes against senior citizens
Even if I’m not a resident of Aklan, I will surely support Congressman Teodorico “Nonong” T. Haresco projects for the success not just in her area but for the whole country.