It is clear that the stakes have never been higher for SSO & BPO leaders to develop new leaders, maintain cost arbitrage and ensure robust governance and control. Attend the 5th Annual Shared Services & BPO in the Philippines and over 2 days, hear from 18 distinguished speakers to help you overcome your key challenges and stay strong on the path to SSO & BPO excellence.
With Manila currently ranked in second place among leading global BPO locations (just behind Mumbai), and 7 Filipino cities listed in Tholons’ leading “Global 100 BPO Locations (2013)” report, the country is in a strong position to benefit fromthe surge in activity resulting from strong regional growth.
Some of our distinguished speakers:
- Gigi Mantaring, General Manager, Manulife Business Processing Services
- Paolo la’O, Head of Communications, Enterprise Global Services Wells Fargo
- Peter Buenaseda, Senior Site Officer & Head of Human Resources, Thomson Reuters
- Stefan Eschler, Managing Director Bayer Business Services, Finance & Accounting Shared Services
- Pratap G, Senior HR Director, Maersk GSC
- Catherine Day, Regional Director of Corporate Services, GTPC & AP RCSH British Embassy Manila
- and a lot more.
Visit our website at http://www.ssophilippines.com to learn more about the event.