Proactiv celebrity spokesperson Alex Gonzaga share her regimen on how she maintains her clear skin.
Alex Gonzaga is an actress, comedienne and TV host share her regimen to take good care of herself especially her skin. Maintaining a clear and radiant skin is a lot of work and this 27-year old TV host knows she needs to keep an eye on her overall lifestyle to do this.
Here are some of Alex tips to have an acne-free skin:
- A good night’s sleep is key
“Sleep helps the skin recover after a long tiring day so I make sure I get enough rest every night,”
Stress causes sebaceous glands produce more oil and make skin extra oily leading to formation of acne. Getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night has been proven reduce one’s stress level.
2. I chug lots of water
Increasing the amount of water you drink is a great way to flush out internal toxins and hydrate your
skin from the inside out.
Alex shares she always keeps a bottle of water on standby to keep her hydrated during long hours of shoot.
3. Exercise is good for blood circulation
Physical activity cuts stress which may contribute to acne. Improved blood circulation helps the skin by sending more oxygen to your skin cells and carrying the cell wastes away.
“I do pilates regularly. It is fun and a great way to relieve stress.”
4. Sleeping with makeup on is a big no-no
No matter how tired she is after a long day at the set, Alex religiously takes time to remove all traces of makeup from her face to make sure her pores are not clogged with sweat, dust, and dirt.
5. Invest in over-the-counter product
“Proactiv has always been part of my beauty regimen for six years. Its specially-formulated ingredients help treat and prevent acne so I won’t have to deal with it,” Alex shares.
Alex swears by Proactiv, the leading anti-acne treatment product which is safe and effective for almost everyone.
Composed of the complete 3-Step System to knock out acne, Proactiv is very easy to use.
- Step 1 is the Renewing Cleanser, an oil-free, soap-free medicated exfoliating cleanser that kills acne-causing bacteria with U.S. prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide.
- Step 2 is the Revitalizing Toner, a refreshing alcohol-free toner that refines and purifies pores.
- Step 3 is the Repairing Treatment, a feather-light, invisible medicated treatment that kills acne-causing bacteria.
Every Proactiv kit comes with a free Proactiv Refining Mask, a rich, deep-cleansing mask formulated with sulfur, a proven acne- fighting ingredient that reaches deep into the pores where blemishes begin.
“Proactiv requires less than five minutes a day. It’s convenient and it works,” – Alex Gonzaga
Follow this beauty hacks from Alex and it start to have a smooth and acne-free skin 🙂
For my own skin care tips:
- Always wash your face before going to sleep
- Avoid oily foods that may trigger to create pimples
- Put sunblock always
- Drink 8 to 10 glass of water a day to keep you dehydrated
- Think happy thoughts only and SMILE 🙂 (you will look younger than your real age if you always smile)
You can also visit one of the blog post I created for summer days at: